Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Caution! Baby Cuteness Ahead!

Working with Scrapbook Circle September kit has so far provided me with a boy page, a more girl-y page, and a travel-ish page, and now a baby page.  I thinks that's a pretty nice variety of subject matter that I am getting from this month's kit! (And, I have another boy layout coming...so happy about this!)  But, when I saw this pretty pastel paper, I knew (for me) it had to be a baby page!  Luckily I still had one of these sweet photos of our Bella from her very first days with us.


Under the photo I added several layers of the pretty pastel patterns included in the kit and roughed up the edges a bit just to soften them.  I tucked in pieces of punched lacy goodness and part of a doily, stuck in/on a pastel pink tab or two (with that yummy gold trim, I couldn't resist those!!) and that pretty paper tassel.  More golden goodness!  This created the perfect place to add in baby Bella's name.


I added some cut pieces of doily, as well as some lacy punched pieces down the left side of the page to add texture and detail under a strip of the pastel stripe-y paper.



I just could not for the life of me decide on a title, so I made use of the gold "Love This Moment" sticker and made that my title.  Love when this happens!  All that was left was to just sprinkle on a few of the little hearts I had previously punched from the pastel stripe paper and a couple of the little gold heart stickers.  


Baby Bella cuteness in all it's pastel prettieness!  

TFL!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment