Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Citrust Twist Kit Reporting - The Third Layout

Still trying to work with the November Citrus Twist kit, still struggling with this one.  I wound up using mostly elements that were left from the prior month's kit with this month's stamp set, some of the wood veneer hearts and just a few snippets of the papers.  


The photos are layered with left over cuts from one of last month's papers, a tag, the die cut leaves and flower, as well as the title card. 



The only papers from this month's kit are the several tiny strips, and a bit of the peachy print that peeks out from under the photo(s).   Also from this month's kit are the cork hearts, as well as the wood veneer hearts. 


I did a bit of outlining, added some ink splatters and the metallic enamel dots, plus a banner (cut from a miscellaneous scrap laying about on my desk).



Once again, while I am pleased with the outcome, I still do not feel I have been able to make good use of the materials together, in kit form, to create the page.  Something to keep in mind when selecting the kit club you will be working with month to month. 

There is one more page I have to present from this month's kit (and I was actually been able to use papers -- from the kit!). 

Later all,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment