Sunday, July 9, 2017

A Summer Funk

So, another long, long break from blogging.  I know there are no blog-o-sphere "rules" as to how often one should blog, yadda, yadda, yadda.  But I always feel guilty when I've been away from it for weeks at a time.  I've just been in an awful funk this summer. 

I've gardened; we did a quick (way too quick) trip to Wisconsin to visit my kids and grand-kids; we added a second raised bed to the garden area; did a little leveling in the yard stemming from last year's new septic system; and I did a little on-line retail therapy; found a remedy for my allergy to something outside here...so I feel better, but I have just had a heck of a time shaking this overwhelming feeling of "eh" off. 



Today's plan is to can a batch of green beans from the garden, finish off the laundry, and actually sit down with some of my retail therapy purchases and make a scrapbook page!  Gonna try and force it... sometimes the hardest part is just to sit down and try. 

Short blog post hey?  But it's the sitting down and doing something that is the key.  Hopefully this little start eases me back into the swing of things.  I sure hope so. 

Bless you all--
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment