Saturday, October 24, 2015

So Here We Are - in Kentucky!

June 29 to October 24... that's some hiatus, huh? 

Life (at least mine) tends to get in the way of my best intentions.  You see we liked California so much, that we bought a house in Kentucky!  (Meaning of course that California was just not working out at all for us.) 

Between trying to house hunt from 3,000 miles away and how down I was about the entire situation, I just didn't have anything good to say.  And you know the old adage, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.  (Apparently I haven't had anything nice to say in some time....argh @$)@&@&%^. 

So here we are in Kentucky. 


There will be more to say about this.... we have gutted half of this little house due to bad joists... and it will be some time before I am posting (or scrapping) about décor.  At this point, I will be happy to have plywood subfloors back in place! 

best,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment