Sunday, October 12, 2014

Oh boy, today is Sunday.  DH is gone all day, no showings, the only couple of things I have to do outside the house today is drop off some goodies at a friend's, pick up some photos at Walgreens, and get dog food.  And the rest of the day is mine, all mine...gonna spend it up in my little room, scrapping away! 

But before I get going, I thought I'd post a layout. 


Bella and Jackson (and Nana) spend loads of time with the Thomas the Tank train tracks, getting it all set so multiple trains can run at one time...So much fun to see the two of them so engaged (and kind of playing together...) 

Papers are from a little 6x6 Simple Stories pad I picked up on clearance at Hobby Lobby.  It was falling apart, held together with a rubber band, but the price was right so I didn't care if it was missing a sheet or two.  Even the phrases and the little arrows were cut from sheets in the pad.  The star stickers and the camera sticker are Recollections also purchased on clearance.  The alphas are from a Webster's Pages sheet (one of those that had multiple colors and sets of alphas on one sheet---loved those!).  The diagonal black strip at the top and bottom of the page are from Crate Paper, the DIY collection pad I picked up on clearance a month or so ago).  And the enamel dots---homemade! 

Best!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment