Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Making up for lost time I guess, because here I am again with another post and another page! 

Today, a bit of a break from all of the graduation album pages... 

This one is Jackson and Bella from Halloween last year.  I had to dig for Halloween papers...just don't have a lot of them.  So this was made up of scraps I had from a years old K & Co. Halloween collection. 


Did a little stamping for the background, some fussy cutting (the bats and the jack o' lanterns) and added some dippy dots of black stickles.  I did also use some green and purple cardstock strips, and added two different dot patterns.  I'm thinking that the orangey dot is the backside of a WeRMemory Keepers paper and the other dot pattern is Basic Grey.   The title is a Thickers alpha set, and I added some white pen work in the way of outlining and dots (to mimic the dots in the jack o' lanterns' mouths). 

This year Mr. Jackson has chosen a dinosaur ensemble and we don't know what Miss Isabella will be yet (although I expect a liberal dose of glitter in whatever she chooses...). 

Happy October!
Cheryl

P.S.  It was indeed the starter on the car--and I, tonight, am doing little to nothing this evening.  Ahhhhh, today life is good. 

1 comment:

  1. Awww your layout is adorable…such sweeties you have :)

    ReplyDelete