Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Just when you think you are free and clear, with critical matters handled... the car decides to break down.  Had another house showing late this afternoon, made it home from work with enough time to change out of work garb, grab the dogs and leashes, then was going to move my car to the street, when.... it wouldn't start.  Wouldn't take a jump...but electrical stuff works.  DH thinks its the starter.  Now I know this is not a huge thing, in the grander scheme of things.  But I truly just want to be able to come home from work and, I don't know...do nothing?  But onward we go.  Because, what else can we do? 

Onward... 

Today's layout is, once again, one that I did for Jacob's grad album.  I did a similar one of his high school photos, but this page went into album #1 (he actually received two albums from me--one was his younger years and the second one was all high school stuff). 


I wanted a representation of him as a baby, but not a bunch of baby photos.  So again used a grid type arrangement and wallet size photos like I did with his high school pics.   Papers were from Lily Bee (I think--it's that piece of aqua floral behind the photos), Maggie Holmes (from my $5 bargain pack) and a piece of...I truly have no idea where it came from...hahaha---I really haven't a clue--gotta start writing this stuff down--now there's a novel thought. 

The numbers are wood veneer pieces I bought at Michael's--actually bought a couple of packs because numbers are kind of hard to come by.  The month and days after the numbers are Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type.   The layered banner is Heidi Swapp, although I added the "love you" with October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket alpha stickers.  Then did a little outlining and my journaling and left well enough alone. 

And here we go, onward, right?
Best!
Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment