Saturday, October 18, 2014

Another prom layout today. 

Jacob and his date posing for the customary photos... Ah, don't they look sweet?  I just love prom pictures; the girls all done up and their pretty dresses, the boys all cleaned up and looking so grown up in their tuxes. 


I used some grey prints (the stripe and the damask) that had no markings on them to tell me who made them.  I wanted just small touches of yellow to pick up on her dress, but didn't want an entirely yellow layout, so I used a soft grey cardstock for the background and the grey prints, then tucked in small pieces from a cut apart sheet from Crate paper, the yellow check (from Lily Bee), a punched piece of yellow cardstock, small pieces of a doily, and flowers from Prima and Petaloo,  The alphas are silver glitter Thickers (Dear Lizzy); banners were hand cut from the grey print papers. 

 It's early... gonna hit some scrappy blogs this morning with my coffee, give the house a quick once over in case we get a call for a showing, then sneak in a little scrapping before the grandies come over. 

What are you doing today?  Hopefully a little paper is involved!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment