Friday, April 22, 2011

White on white on white. 



I wanted to make a card that did not use any pattern paper AND that did not require stamping.  White on white texture is what popped into my head.  Embossed a layer of white cardstock with a dotted embossing folder(Cuttlebug), embossed the edges of that with an iridescent sparkling powder (Judinkins) and used pop dots to secure it to a folded white card.   Then it was time to layer on two pieces of lace (Prima), the small pearl flourish (Prima), the white sparkly flower (Prima)  and a pretty sparkly dangly thing (Prima Vintage Trinkets). 



I think I may make a white on white sb page...  wonder what kind of pictures I could use on that... wedding comes to mind, but that would be far too expected!?!  But maybe baptism photos or new baby photos.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!Love all that yummy Prima!
    Vintage photos always work look good on white layouts. I made one few months ago. Take a look here: http://mayadahan.blogspot.com/2011/01/winter-wonderland.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete