* Confession; I really like McDonalds' Caramel Latte Coffee.
* Am loving driving my new, used car.
* Cushy new pair of Mootsie Tootsies making my feet so very happy
* Red Velvet Cookies (they are evil, evil, evil---but so darn good)
* Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider.
* White. White pens, white embossing powders, white cardstocks. Don't know why. Just going with it.
From my desk:
Found just the right papers for my pictures of Jacob and his brand new sister. (Well, she's not brand new anymore...) I just never found the right papers for these photos before this. Everything was too baby, to sweet. And I wanted these pages to be about Jacob. So when I was cruising Two Peas and saw this line from Prima (called Reflections), I just knew it would be perfect . So rich. yum, yum yummy yum.
Still have to add the journaling. I think I will type it out in one sentence lines, cut them into strips and put them on the page in a row. hmmm maybe. we'll see. (I am sooo decisive. yeah. not.)
Just a closer look at the flowers! I had such fun putting this together. Who says you can't put flowers on a boy's page??? Now on to the secondary page. Still have to have a coordinating second page. Maybe one day I will get over this and do single pages and not worry about making matched or coordinating two page layouts. But, not today. Not there, yet.
Happy Friday everyone. Happy Easter!