Thursday, April 21, 2011

Friday Favorites... 

* Confession; I really like McDonalds' Caramel Latte Coffee.
* Am loving driving my new, used car.
* Cushy new pair of Mootsie Tootsies making my feet so very happy
* Red Velvet Cookies (they are evil, evil, evil---but so darn good)
* Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider.
* White. White pens, white embossing powders, white cardstocks. Don't know why.  Just going with it. 


From my desk: 

Found just the right papers for my pictures of Jacob and his brand new sister.  (Well, she's not brand new anymore...)  I just never found the right papers for these photos before this.  Everything was too baby, to sweet.  And I wanted these pages to be about Jacob.  So when I was cruising Two Peas and saw this line from Prima (called Reflections), I just knew it would be perfect .  So rich.  yum, yum yummy yum. 



Still have to add the journaling.  I think I will type it out in one sentence lines, cut them into strips and put them on the page in a row.  hmmm maybe.  we'll see.  (I am sooo decisive. yeah. not.) 



Just a closer look at the flowers! I had such fun putting this together.  Who says you can't put flowers on a boy's page???  Now on to the secondary page. Still have to have a coordinating second page.  Maybe one day I will get over this and do single pages and not worry about making matched or coordinating two page layouts.  But, not today.  Not there, yet. 

Happy Friday everyone.  Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment