Monday, April 25, 2011

Made myself a decorated composition notebook.  I thoroughly trashed my older one, carting it to and from, tossing it in the backseat of the car.  I'm sure this one will get man-handled too.  But right now it's all pretty and fresh and ready for notes on new class ideas, sb page ideas, and quotes and quips that I want to remember.   



Used a couple of sheets of an older Prima paper (Rue 88), some coordinating Prima Essentials flowers plus a few from an E-line package, few tiny Prima rosebuds and I even cut a few flowers out of the lace and tucked them in.   The label at the top of the notebook is actually part of the backing of a Prima flowers package. 

Today  I will be off to help my friend Sandy with her grandson's first grade class making Mother's Day cards.  This should be fun!  Gotta love the energy and enthusiasm of 6 and 7 year olds.  I only hope I am up to it.  Then tonight I am teaching Hot Flashes!, a class for everyone who has forgotten about their heat gun and those who are new to stamping and heat embossing.

No comments:

Post a Comment