Thursday, April 28, 2011

Creation devastation... 

Check this mess out!  (I give up.  I cannot seem to make anything without creating a mess.  It's just they way it is.)  But!  In the middle of the heaps of scrappy goodies, see those pinch pleated weird little circles?  Looks kind of like cupcake thingys?  They were pleated flowers; last night. 



Those cute little pleated flowers, y-e-a-h.   They are sitting there laughing at me right now.  I thought I could just use regular Zots doubled up to hold them together.... looked good last night.  And this morning?  Those little suckers are all popped right off the page and undone.  Just sitting there... mocking me.  Hate that.  OK, you little buggers asked for it, I'm gettin' the glue gun out.

6 comments:

  1. try some Helmars~it will keep those flowers down! Great looking page~

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mess just proves you had fun, right? :)

    Truthfully, I wish my room looked as good clean as yours does when it's messy. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, your post made me laugh. I hate when flowers pop off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny! That looks SO clean, compared to my scrap room right now. That is definitely not my idea of a messy space. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes a glue dot on each side (front and back) does the trick. I think my desk is actually worse than yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My desk is so bad I had to come in to do my last card. I so got to have a clean the Scrappy Cottage day. Love your blog.....

    ReplyDelete