Friday, April 29, 2011

Just watched the royal wedding...  have to admit it I have been enamored with the royal thing ever since I saw Ann of the Thousand Days w-a-y back in 1971 or 72 (see, I am too old to remember). 

Friday Favorites: 

*  the Royal Wedding (yeah I got up way early to watch Princess Diana's funeral back when) 
*  colors of pale robin egg blue and rich chocolate brown
*  Glubers and Gluber flowers! 
*  sunshine (finally)
*  polka dots (love me some polka dots!) 
*  my faithful Mimi totes



I have been thoroughly enjoying simple heat embossed cards again.  Something about that powder turning all molten and shiny with the application of heat.   A few pearls, a tiny bit of Smooch and done!  Loving how quickly it all goes together too! 

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment