Thursday, January 27, 2011

ummmm, I have one word for this collection.  De-lic-ous! 



Spring Market is so pretty and so right for us here in Wisconsin with our regular weekly farmer's markets, our vegetable gardens... berry picking... 



And I have only scratched the surface of this company's wonderous embellishments.  (cuz I can only put just so many photos on one post!!!!)  These are the new sparklers.  Don't they look like old fashioned depression glass?!  Can't wait for these. 



And yet there is more...  I'll have to post some in a later post.  Or do I just make you wait till they arrive in the store? h-mmmm 

Oh, and can you guess what company this is?  Webster's Pages.  They are just loaded with spectacular trims, laces, the sparklers, lacy flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment