Wednesday, January 26, 2011



Art, scrapbooking, card making--creating; truly are healing.  I've felt better when working--when I am creating--making something.  And so it goes...  It is so important to celebrate those you love.  Keep their memories and yours.  The economy is still not great--we are all watching our pennies--but these things are too important to let go by the wayside for the lack of a couple of dollars.  Keep scrapbooking, keep taking photos, keep collecting those memories.  This is my mom and dad, two of my cousins--Amy and Kathy, my sister and brother and my nephew.  One of the last photos of my mom--I'm glad this was a happy day for them, for her. 

Is it too early for me to start talking up Scrapathon?  It is the best day of scrapbooking you will ever find.  And yes, I've started on the pages!  We have a theme.  You.  You Sparkle.  You Shine.  You Are a Firework!  We have waited a long time to be this blown away with some of the collections we are currently previewing.  And I think you will be equally blown away with our selections for the store, for you.



This is from Pink Paislee...  such a pretty line and such gorgeous embellishments. 




Love the butterfly charms!!! 

Look for more peaks at our choices for the store in the next few days!  We are working hard to pick the best of the best for the store...and I'll try to post a picture or two of some of  the wonderful things that will be coming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment