Friday, January 28, 2011

This morning it's about Glitz!  No, not shiny stuff (although I do like shiny stuff!) The paper company Glitz. 



I just love this color combination.  The coral and green  for summer photos is goning to be really pretty. 



And look, more butterflies!  I know a couple of folks who are going to be especially pleased with the butterfly papers. 



As for me, I am drawn to the soft, vintage images in the embellishment pack.  A little quirky, but still soft and pretty. 

And there is more to come from Bo Bunny, Crate Paper, Pink Paislee, some really pretty flowers from Prima and Petaloo, and just wait till you see the ribbons and trims.  Of course there is always my personal favorite Basic Grey.  So much to see, so much to order, so much to play with!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment