Monday, January 24, 2011

Trying to get back to some sort of normal here.   Worked on projects for the Cupid's Workshop.  That came easier than I thought it would.  Went through a bunch of sneak peeks with Colleen so we could start our buying list from all the new product offerings.  Work is a good thing.   This week we have orders to place, cards to finish for the card marathon, a couple more sneak peeks to track (Basic Grey for one---they never show anything till right before the opening of the show...), and the bus tour project to decide on.  Work is indeed a very good thing. 

I have to pick up some thank you cards this morning and a birthday card for my dad.  It's his birthday this Friday.  I'm sure that will be a hard day. 

I was so overwhelmed by the cards and notes of sympathy I found at the store my first day back last week.  It's a good thing I was there early, cuz I spent the first half hour crying. Am still having melt down moments, but they are coming less frequently.  I am hoping that soon I will be able to have thoughts of my mom and smile for what I had with her, not cry over what I will miss. 

Love you all, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment