Friday, December 10, 2010

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like...

a big old snowy mess outside for the weekend. 

It's supposed to be cookie baking weekend for me and my daughter... But I am having serious reservations about driving out to her place on Saturday in the coming storm.  It'll depend on which way this storm goes.  Perhaps Sunday will be baking day and Saturday will be finishing my gift making and getting my cards done. 

Today though looks to be all clear for tonight's Elves Workshop!  And I have to remember to pick up all the little extras I may need for crafting and cardmaking should Saturday turn out to be nasty.  Nothing beats soup cooking away on the stove and a day of paper crafting when it's snowing up a storm outside and I want to be ready!  Let's see Stickles, white embossing powder, cardstock,  buttons, clear glass ornaments... what else, ummmm  bling...need some bling, bling!!! 

Meanwhile, the last time I was out at Kim's it was bath day for Miss Izzie.... 



Now how's that for a little baby goodness!? 

And in an effort to keep working on mr. jacob's school album I have the following layout ready to plug his freshman photo into it. 



School photos used to be a challenge, but there is so much out there this year to work with to make great layouts that I am flying through the years of school pictures.  Now what is proving harder to do are the sports pictures and that isn't because of a lack of sports related papers and such---it's my poor pictures  ha!! 

The above layout was done with papers from Reminisce, Bazzill cardstock, EK border punches and Sizzix scalloped border die. 

Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment