Thursday, December 9, 2010

Feeling Like January

I am having the hardest time getting in to Christmas mode this year.  It already feels like January outside!  Feels even colder since I was out in California the week of Thanksgiving. 

The Elves Workshop should put me in the right frame of mind.  Good friends, pretty projects, Christmas papers and ribbons, gift and decor ideas.  It promises to be a really fun evening! 



But, since it already feels so sub-zero cold like January, I got a head start (yeah, fancy that!!! a head start!) on my January Sketchy Monday class sample. The December class is up at the store... and I do love that one, but thought I'd post the January one here (just a bonus since I am feeling massively guilty over not posting). 



This double page layout was created using new Hot Cocoa papers from Fancy Pants, cardstock from Bazzill and some snowflake and border punches from EK and Martha, plus a large snowflake die from Sizzix. 
Happy winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment