Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just wanted to post another Power Page from that class a week or so ago. 




Wild Side was about layers--layers of paper,  layers of EK border punches, layers of EK flourish punches and flowers, and tiny, tiny dots of Stickles. 

Oh, and last night I did get the cardstock sorted and out away into my Cropper Hopper vertical organizers and I did get the Page Planners reloaded with papers so now they are just awaiting my pages to come home fromthe store.  And I did put all the scraps (to me scraps are smaller than a 1/2 sheet of 12x12 paper) into a Creative Options box.  That box is full, full, full again.  (It will be time to make more cards from scraps!!!!)

Tonight will be time to sift through the Clip It Up and purge.  Then the fruit crate (which is also full of scraps and smallish pieces of cardstock. 

That's it for this mornings update.  Gotta get ready for work and get the doggies outside.  Ooooh, at work we did finally get our blind order from Hero Arts.  So we have a sampling of all their new stamps at the store now.  Time for card samples and class samples! 

No comments:

Post a Comment