Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 1

Just a quick note on Day 1 of the sort, purge and reorganizing effort.  Didn't make much of a dent on Monday.  Husband was home from work.  Enough said. 

Tuesday evening I did spend some time sorting through the second desk and sorting the debri into a stack of cardstock to put away, put large and full sheets of patterned paper back into the paper rack and the smaller pieces into one of my Creative Options boxes for card making. 

On my desk is a stack of leftovers from pages I created for the store that I need to put away into Page Planners so that when my page comes home, I can create a coordinating page for my album(s). 

So tonight that will be the goal, to get the page planners out and that pile put away, then clear the rest of that desk.  Next will be to thin out the items on my Clip It Up.  Speaking of which I saw the floor model Clip It Up At Simply Renee's blog  http://simplyreneeinc.blogspot.com/ and that looks sooooo cool. 



Is this not the coolest thing? 

On another note, this past weekend at the store, I got several cards designed and papers pulled for out upcoming card marathon. I will take a couple of teaser photos of those for future posting.  Last week, I did also get our samples done for our upcoming Craft Crawl (this is an event we do with a local bead shop, a paint-your-own pottery place, and a luscious little bakery). 




I always feel that I need to post some sort of picture when I post, so here is a sample for the Crawl.  I used an Inkadinkado inchie stamp, colored with Smooch and put it in an Inkssentials frame.  Glaze has everyone doing a silver charm, and Giralte Beads is contributing the chain and additional charms.

I think I would change the ribbon that attaches to the chain... and of course I will want to add more charms and danglies for my own piece.  Love charms and danglies...

No comments:

Post a Comment