Monday, January 18, 2010

Bl-eck.  Here are before photos of my scrapping space.  I can't believe I am posting these. 




Here is the view of my desk, all loaded with scraps and all kinds of schnib-lets, a pile of rubber samps, etc. etc. etc.  That pile in the foreground is actually an old fruit crate that I use to throw scraps in.  It's a little full...That is sitting on top of a footrest that holds fabric.  I want to get wheels for the bottom of this so I can roll it out of the way.  But I do kind of like it in the room, cuz I can turn round in my chair and put my feet up for a bit. 




This is the other desktop which is also piled with paper, projects in progress, my Cricut, and who knows what else.




I love my paper rack.  I got this from a store that was closing several years ago and it has been the best thing I ever purchased for storage.  




Last wall, last photo.  The Crop In Style Cubes hold my punches, page planners, page kits, paper tablets, pages from make & takes, photo files for over-sized photos, larger chipboard, etc. 

 There is the mess as it stands right now. 

This may take awhile.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment