Friday, January 29, 2010

Favorite Basic Grey Line

There are new yummy lines coming soon from Basic Grey--Cappella, Max and Whiskers, Kioshi. and oops I forgot the name of the last one!  Well never mind the name I will love it (and I ordered it!)  But there was some conversation over at Two Peas in a Bucket about what is/was our favorite older line.  Mine is Granola. 




I find I can use Basic Grey's papers so easily.  They just do a spectacular job of putting together patterns that can be combined and work with a wide range of subject matter.  Their themes are not limiting, the colors work easily with older photos, black and whites, and bolder, brighter colors. 

But my vote for my favorite went to Granola.  I just love the soft blues, taupes, browns and grays.  I have a whole slew of photos taken of Jacob in a vintage photo shoot and Granola worked really wll with these.  (Nana is scrapping all these photos, sorry Jacob! --- Now that he is officially a teen, he hates these photos -- of course now he also hates getting his picture taken, at all!) 

Later! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment