Thursday, November 12, 2009

Scraps to Cards

I feel like I should be posting something a bit more about what I have been working on besides what is going on at the store...

Since I knew this year was going to be a very budget conscious holiday season, I started making a concerted effort to make greeting cards from scrapping leftovers. Several folks on my list will receive a gossamer bag filled with an assortment of cards for all occasions. I do make cards from whatever is lying about anyway, but I had a somewhat fat box of scraps and loads of leftover pieces of rubons and parts of packages of stickers, scraps of ribbons, etc. And sometimes I would dig in there to look for just the right thing.. but usually I would hit the newer stuff. Now I am concentrating on using it up!!!








There are not greetings on lots of the cards, because I will decide as I divide them up if one needs to be a birthday card as opposed to a Mother's Day card or whatever. Andyway, here are a couple of the cards. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment