Monday, November 23, 2009

More More More -- Cards from Scraps that is...



Just another couple of cards from the stash.  My pile of cards has grown and is now contained in three jumbo zip lock bags.  So there will eb a lot to choose from for the Christmas gift bags!!  Oh yeah,  I do have to get moving on actual Christmas cards though.




 

 This past weekend was full of classes---Formula Pages, Merry Glitzmas Card class and a Card Keeper book.  Busy, busy, busy, but fun classes to teach and I have the best students!!! 

I think the most popular class I have been teaching is Formula Pages.  This class presents a formula (each month is a new one) for selecting, cutting and assembling papers such that the page can be used as is or turned 45 degrees and used sideways or turned again another 45 degrees and used upside down. You get the picture, right?   Plus, the "formula" can be  recreated again and again. I'm glad everyone is enjoying this series so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment