Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Holding on to Summer


Holding on j-u-s-t a little longer to thoughts of warm sunny days, soft breezes and visiting on the patio. Where in the world was that? Certainly not in Wisconsin!!! No, this photo (again it's an old one!) was taken on my parents patio in sunny (ok maybe it's smoky right now) southern California. I set these photos aside over and over again because no paper seemed right until I pulled out Zinnia from LYB. This has been hanging in the store as a sample and now we hardly have any left... but it worked so nicely with the colors in these photos. Hopefully I can just scarf up a few scraps to complete my second page.

I snapped a few photos of some new products coming into the store; Smooch, pretty new ribbons, Kaiser papers. I'll post these soon. But what I am really waiting for is Basic Grey Indian Summer. Can't wait to get that. I am such a Basic Grey nut.

No comments:

Post a Comment