Monday, August 15, 2016

More Gossamer Blue Test Results

So another page done with the same kit... I was in sore need of doing some feminine, girl type pages for our Bella (cuz that girl keeps track of such things!). 


One of the items added from my stash on this page was the plain white cardstock for the page background (and I don't count that --- my game, my rules, hahaha).  Then there are the title elements; the "fabulous" (Heidi Swapp), the @ six came from two different Thickers alpha sets and the doily.  That was all. 

Flowers were fussy cut from one of the included papers, and the polka dot border was made by pleating a strip or two of one of the papers.  I did some outlining and spattered on some black Heidi Swapp mist and I was done.  What actually took the longest was not pleating that paper, but bolding it in place to staple and glue it together!  Other than that, this page was done in about 30 minutes.  Gotta love that. 

So far, Gossamer Blue is ranking right up there in my book. 

Next, we'll try a travel page! 

best,
Cheryl 

No comments:

Post a Comment