Monday, August 20, 2012

So I've been trying to take photos of the grandbabies whenever I am out there; however, if this Nana is babysitting, this Nana kind of has her hands too full of two-year old and  7-month old to be able to wrangle a camera in there too!  But I manage to snap a few here and there!  Then I go home and take a nap. 

This boy is such the opposite personality of his big sister; where she is this little whirlwind of activity, he is laid back.  While she is having a hissy fit over something; he is studying her with a look of confusion, like--- "what in the world are you doing and why are you spending so much energy doing it?"  Cracks me up.  They both do. 

He is such a happy boy.   


I mostly used Echo Park's Little Boy line on this layout.  I think the beige-y tone-on-tone background paper is from Echo Park's A Boy's Life collection though.  And no those stars are not stickers.  They are from one of the papers.   And, yes I did cut all 27 of them out.  Count 'em, 27. 

The stickers are from Echo Park, even the alphabet stickers.  The large orange brads are from Bazzill; I've had them for years, glad I remembered and dug them out.  I stuck a little bit of aqua and white diagonal stripe washi tape (from Bella Blvd.) across the bottom and a tiny bit up in the corner. Put a couple of the stars on pop dots and drew on the stitching.  That's it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment