Monday, October 24, 2011

And here I am again...  with a layout using older photos, papers from an older collection (Basic Grey Recess line), and alphas that are even older (not in their original packaging and old enough I don't even remember who makes them...) So dig deep, you can never tell what is just laying about waiting to find their home. 



The photos feel a bit like I do, climbing up... even with the disadvantage of having cowboy boots on--only in my case it's not cowboy boots hindering my way up! 

The papers are mostly Basic Grey from their Recess line with a little Max added and I did use a favorite EK Zig Zag border punch, as well as an arrow punch from Fiskars. 

2 comments:

  1. Great layout, I love looking at ways to use old supplies, so keep em' coming! Love Penny
    http://scrap-aholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your MOJO is back. Lovely to look at on this horrible, horrible winter day. Jan

    ReplyDelete