Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Boy, you wanna talk o.l.d.    papers I mean!  I cannot remember the name of the collection, but I know it's Basic Grey, I think it was from their Phresh Hang Ten line.  (Thank you Tammy for the correct name!) I had cut off the bar code (why? I don't know), so don't really have a reference point.  I am slowly working my way through the packed page planners I've had put together for quite some time, yea!  Chose these papers then because of the blues, soft beige and ocean-y feel and even though I went through newer papers, nothing newer worked better. 



The photo is my neice at surf camp from when my sister and her family first moved back to California.  (Can you tell I have California on my mind lately?) 

I also used a handful of those teeny tiny little flowers that Prima first came out with (all those Got Flowers bottles?).  What good are they doing sitting on the shelf? (besides just looking cute in the jars I have them in).  I figure, use 'em!  I think the alpha paper at the side is from Rusty Pickle (miss them), there is a piece of the Basic Grey's Recess line too and the title is a chipboard sticker from Creative Imaginations (also from days gone by).

Have a California dreamin' kind of day all!

7 comments:

  1. Great photo! The water does look nice and refreshing! Love the silhouette effect. Love me some old Basic Grey! I know exactly what that paper is...because I still have several sheet in my stash. That line is Hang 10! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Cool photo too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice thanks for sharing.. love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo is gorgeous! Love it. And your layout is terrific. I especially like that blue patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very arty and cool. You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheryl, The silhouetted photo is wonderful! The colors and texture of this layout are perfect for the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It turned out great! I love using old papers, it makes me feel good about buying it years ago LOL
    Just few days ago I used few sheets of ancient Rusty Pickle :)

    ReplyDelete