Monday, May 9, 2011

Hello!

                              (Card is from the Hot Flashes class,  I just like that it says "Hello") 

But the real news is we just got B asic Grey's Sweet Threads line in and I am itching to play with this.

And! And! And!  There's new Basic Grey on the horizon called Out of Print!  I just adore all the type that fades in and about the imagery.   

Go here http://www.basicgrey.com/scrapbook/shop/collections/show/current/out-of-print to see this line.  Look for this to arrive late June or early July. 

And there is another collection that is school related, called Oxford.  Even though this is kind of a back to school theme, I can see many other uses for it. Take a little look see here to check out this line.  http://www.basicgrey.com/scrapbook/shop/collections/show/current/oxford  Not sure of the arrival date on this but probably August-September. 

I said I was going a little mad for dots?  This is what I plan to play with today. 



Not your everyday polka dots.   Big dots, little dots, patterned dots, dots with images contained within.  yumm, yumm yumm,  dots, dots, dots. 

On my to-do list today: 

B-day card for husband (umm, with a dottted background, haha) 
Car in for fuel emissions check
Put a title and journaling on the Dad layout
Out to daughter's for dinner and cake

No comments:

Post a Comment