Friday, April 1, 2011

So here it is the end of the month and it's been two weeks since I posted anything.  It's been a super busy two weeks though. 

Scrapathon pages, check. 

Make & Take cards for Expo, check.

Formula page sample, check. 

Seasonal page sample, check. 

New product samples, check. 

Card class samples, check. 

After tonight, I can post some photos of the above (well except for the Scrapathon pages!). 

But I can post a pic of the little Petunia Bud! 



She went to California to visit her great grampa.  I think Sea World and the San Diego Zoo might have been lost on her. 



But pounding on the piano with my niece, that she enjoyed thoroughly by the looks of it! 

Next on my list of scrapping, stamping to-dos:  I have to get thank you's done and out, then will be much cutting and checking for Scrapathon page kits, and putting together the page planners that (hopefully) I will be working on at the A-Thon.  Oh and yeah, lots more checking in of new product at the store! 

No comments:

Post a Comment