Sunday, April 10, 2011

So here is how the page turned out from that little photo of my little Petunia Bud!  (Now if I could just learn how to photograph the page so it is straight...)  The papers are from Echo Park and Crate Paper,  some of my favorites from the new lines coming in.  ummm one of several favorites.... 




I am not usually much of a sticker person, but I absolutley loved piling up the stickers for the title and using the little date, year and note tags to document those facts around the flower.  And the flowers from Petaloo!...  Loved those too! Can't wait to see what is coming in next from them.  Stay tuned!  






While I was at Kim's watching little miss, so Mommy could prep for her Baptism day festivities, I downloaded a bunch of photos (during naptime as little miss keeps you hopping when she is awake!) 
Anyway now I have a couple more photos so I can do a second coordinating page.  And I got to snap some more photos of my own!  A good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment