Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Guilty Pleasure -- NYC Housewives

True confession time.  I love the NYC Housewives show.  There is no socially redeeming value to this show what-so-ever.  And still, I look forward to it every week.  I had turned on an episode or two of the original OC housewives a couple seasons ago, but never got into it.  Just didn't care... the Atlanta hosuewives... way too trashy to me to be interesting.  And the NJ girls...  I don't know... do they not socialize with or like anyone outside "the family"?  But the NYC tribe has me hooked.  It is my guilty pleasure. 

And oh, by the way...I am so on Team Bethany! 




Now I just have to figure out how to scrapbook this.  hmmmm

1 comment:

  1. My girls and I enjoy this show also. We seem to only watch it late at night when we are at our cottage though.

    ReplyDelete