Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm Here

Just a quick note...  I am here, really I am.  Whew!  The last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind of activity.  I finished the album I was working on for a young lady graduating from West Point, the May 2010 Scrapathon is now behind us, and the Stamp and Scrap Expo has come and gone.  And it seems that summer has arrived, it's been hot and humid here...  I really have to get into the garden this weekend. 

I hate posting without having pictures of projects, but I just had to post a little something.  New things are coming!  I've had a chance to play with baby Isabella (and take some photos for some new pages...) and I started on the cards for our July card marathon (look for some sneak peeks in the next day or two).  And I will be teaching a new class at Legacy, "I'm So Distressed!" with what else?  Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  This class will be jam-packed with techniques to use with these extremely versatile inks. Been having a good time playing with Hero Arts stamps and all the inks for this one. 

In the meantime... here is an older favorite of mine... a card made with leftover pieces of rubons and a stamped image that had been previously stamped but was not used...I just saved it because I liked the colors and it fit just right on this card. 



Hope you are enjoying some sunshine today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment