Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I can scrap with pink

So I promised a layout and here it is. 



I used mostly Prima products on this. I think the only things that aren't from Prima are the pink and brown cardstocks.   Loads of flowers.  And I changed the photo to sepia (see it in color on an earlier post).  I just love the softness that printing in sepia gives photos, especially close-ups.   The other thing I did was to change one of the prima flowers.  While I loved the large pink flower with tulle, it had several pearls and a large bling gem that was a hot pink.  The hot pink so didn't go with this layout. So I kind of pulled the gems off and replaced them with a smaller paper flower.  I even used part of the packaging from one of the packs of flowers for the journaling. 

Wow, I guess I can scrap with pink! 

10 comments:

  1. Can I just pay you to scrap all my photos?? Beautiful is all I can say...both the baby and the layout! Looking forward to scrapathon!! See you soon - Kristie W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and you are right about the sepia. I am a mom to all boys and long to scrap PINK!! You did a lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word - this is a beautiful layout for a beautiful baby. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful layout.
    Love the pink and the extra touches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! you sure can! that is gorgeous!!!! i love all of the bits and pieces~ just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe! She's beautiful and so is your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You so deserve to use pink, LOTS of PINK, with that cutie! Adorable, the baby and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful! love the way you rocked the pink!!! yum!

    ReplyDelete