Monday, March 15, 2010

Totally Backwards

I don't have photos on this layout yet.  It's up at the store as our March sesaonal page class.  I'm not usually drawn to making all the various "holiday" pages as much as the everyday ones.  Not that I don't make them, they are just not usually my most creative for some reason.  But I loved how this one turned out!  So now I am on the hunt for photos for it.  Which I know is TOTALLY backwards!!!  I always advocate shopping with your photos for papers and creating layouts for the photos. 



The papers are all from Little Yellow Bicycle except for the cardstock--which is Bazzill and the tiny glitter hearts are punched from Best Creations glitter paper.  The four leaf clover is cut from our Accucut die, the flourish is cut froma Spellbinders die and the brown scallop strips punched using the Fiskars scallop border punch. 

3 comments:

  1. How do you do that? I so suck at creating layouts without photos. I think it looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! And I am sure you will get the perfect photos for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout!! I know what you mean about not putting titles. It really does scare some people into thinking they can't use the layout for what ever they want!

    ReplyDelete