Sunday, January 10, 2010

Old Papers, New Layout

These papers from Bo Biunny were introduced quite a while ago (I'm talking maybe two years ago), but snow themed papers are timeless, don't you think?.  I selected these for my January Formula Page and added ribbons and jumbo snowflake punches in two sizes.  I also used a couple of Bo Bunny's stickers on the page, which is unusual for me.  (Nothing against stickers--I just don't use them very often.)  The large one worked out well, but I did add the dotted ribbon as opposed to the one that was just printed on the sticker and the smaller circle sticker just seemed to balance out the light and dark colors nicely.




Journaling will go on the lower edge of the light blue paper--just a note about my daughter at age 10.  Then this page gets added to her book or mine--wherever it seems to fit. 




No comments:

Post a Comment