Saturday, January 16, 2010

In the Meantime...

CHA, I love going to CHA.  Love the rushing from booth to booth, all the wonderful samples of pages, cards and other projects.  It's a lot of work, trying to select what you think customers at the store are going to love and balancing that against what you personally would love to have (sometimes it is NOT the same).  But this winter I will not be going.  I will be minding the store.  There is so much going on and I have a lot of classes to prepare for.  But still, it's CHA... heavy sigh.  I will live vicariously through photos and phone calls. 

I am trying to be a grown up.  This was my decision not to go this winter.  This is crunch time. I have cards for Card Marathon to work up, Formula Pages for the next couple of months to do, have to start the pages for Scrapathon and class samples for the spring/summer calendar, and, and, and...  Then there are the little things (read personal projects) like baby shower invites (I am going to have a grandbaby in April!), baby announcements and other fun baby things to do.  But still, it's CHA... 

In the meantime, I did get some Valentine cards done for a bonus class.  Had a great group today at the store for these.  Thanks to my wonderful students--you all make it so much fun to teach. 



I think Valentines are my favorite cards to make.  With a heart die and some pretty papers you can make such interesting little cards.  So here's one thing off my list.  999 more things to go!  But still it's CHA...

I will be a grown up, I will be a grown up....


No comments:

Post a Comment