Saturday, August 13, 2016

Testing, Testing.. Is this thing on?

Still having technical difficulties...I'm even thinking of switching to another platform.  But maybe after the first of the year...too much else going on right now to start another blog! 

Like scrapbooking! 
It's been so much fun to get back to making pages. Some are ok, some I love and some...well there are a couple that are "questionable".  I'll put them aside for a few days and take a fresh look.  They may have to be tweaked, or totally trashed and start over.    Here's something I created this past week using the Gossamer Blue June kit.  



So on to my "research".  The materials relate well together and yet are different enough that I can incorporate boy, girl or even travel photos (coming in a future post).  My personal test:  how much do I have to add from my stash.  (Not that there is any problem doing this...it's just kind of a benchmark for me whilst playing, er, I mean testing.  The only thing added on this page were the alphabet stickers. 

Details:  fringe cut the border under the photo (just used my regular scissors and snip, snip, snip) and I used two different scallop border bunch for a little added layer.  The flowers were fussy cut from one of the papers and there you go!  (You will have to supply your own adorable granddaughter getting her hair done!!!). 

best,
Cheryl 

No comments:

Post a Comment