Saturday, July 16, 2011

OK, anyone that knows me, knows I  am a Basic Grey girl!  And here we go.  There is a seasonal holiday line; Nordic Holiday.  (I know these are tiny little snippets, so do go to Basic Grey's website to see them up close.)  
Isn't it funny?  These papers do have a knit turtleneck, fuzzy sweater kind of feel to them! 

And then there is Picadilly.  This is kind of where the releases go a little different -- there is not a fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving-y kind of line and they have already released Oxford (which is school-themed, duh)
This one seems to me to be a good general purpose type of line.  I know I will be able to use these papers for a lot of different types of photos; garden, cooking-related--kids--home--heirloom photos).  It just feels like an odd time of year for this release--but hey I'm always good with Basic Grey! 

And then there is Little Black Dress, which is not just a black and white line---but black and white and taupe (I love the taupe in there). 
Great for vintage photos, wedding photos, christenings, formal protraits, graduations, prom... 

And last is Indie Bloom, a very bright spot!  Fun patterns, bright clear colors--I think teens especially will like a lot of these papers.  I'll look forward to using them during our long, dull gray winter! 

So that's it for this morning. 

Make sure you check out Kelly Goree's blog for some stunning pages samples with the new lines and the Basic Grey website (click on products, then on the individual line, and then see close ups of the paper by clicking on it and a page sample using the paper---pretty cool!) 

And now I am headed over the the Basic Grey website to check out the pages samples and feed those creative juices! 

No comments:

Post a Comment