Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I know, I know... it's been three weeks since I posted.  I just always feel like I should have photos of things to post.  Maybe I should get over this?  Anyway I had no new photos of things and all kinds of prep wok to get done for card marathon and power pages

I've been working on the card for an upcoming class.  We had held a Merry Glitzmas class in the past showcasing the use of all things sparkly; Stickles glitter glue, Smooch, Sakura Clear Glitter pen, Glaze pens, Gold Leafing pens, Glimmer Mists.  Graphic 45 and K & Co vintage Christmas images were perfect for this class.  But it's not Christmas time anymore...  It's SPRINGTIME!!!!!



So Graphic 45 has some new vintage fairytale images and I thought we should repeat the class, updating it with some of the new Smooch colors and a few new tricks I've picked up. 




The vintage fairytale images are s-o-o-o-o pretty and just adding glimmer and shine makes them really pop.  I just wish my photography skills were better so you could really see the sparkle on these cards. 

Bring on the spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment