Friday, January 7, 2011

We made THE LIST,  Tonni and I coded all the discounts into the computer, Ashley put up sales tags, and Colleen made up the sales signs.  It's time.  We are ready, bring it on 2011! 

It's time for the January Inventory Reduction Sale...  It's time to find the items we've restocked the Clearance Corner with.  It's time to make room for new incoming paper lines and tools, and punches and such. 

We've placed the first of our 2011 orders already.  New stamps from Hero Arts and some great new Birthday, Baby, St. Patty's, Travel and Summer themed papers from Best Creations.

It's time to shop people.  Seriously.  Shop. 

And while we wait for the new merchandise to begin arriving.... 



We have reconstituted a mini class schedule which includes the Artful Memories class using the 7 Gypsies Printers Tray. These trays have been really popular the past several months, but we have them coming back in!  I used pictures of me and my kids from y-e-a-r-s ago.  They are just old photos that make me smile.  I also used some old chipboard alphas--one letter for each of our first names.  The Ali Edwards stamp set is perfect for this project and then I filled in with my infamous bucket of junk (old watches, keys, dominoes, etc.).  I made three of these for Christmas gifts and just tuned the photos according to the recipient of the gift. 

I am off this weekend, so am desperately hoping to get some scrapping done!  Am keeping my fingers crossed that husband decides to play in the garage this weekend and I can get some uninterrupted time. 

Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment