Sunday, January 30, 2011

Today let me introduce Crate Paper's newest offerrings.  Crate Paper has been around awhile, even though we only just began to carry them in the last year.  They changed their paper to a cardstock weight, which makes it somehow richer feeling.  But with their newest patterns, I am in heaven.  I love me some pattern in my paper!!!! 









Portrait is first, honey gold, cool aquas rich taupe,  mixed with classic black and white patterns.  I am over the wall happy with these!








Then is Emmas Paper.  Happy, forties color combos, and polka dots---can't get enough polka dots (don't ask me why--they just make me happy).





And this Toybox.  Retro toys and games, strong colors and lines make for great boy and manly pages (gotta have some of them too!)

I just cannot wait to get hold of these new papers.  Makes me just itch to get scrapbooking! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment