Tuesday, July 27, 2010

CHA Show Day #1

So the show floor opened today!  First we raced to Sizzix to acquire a Tim Holtz texture fade gift!  Then it was off to Bo Bunny to pick up the gift we received for our order at Craft Mania this past weekend.  Next we started making the rounds of the booths we had previously marked on our show schedule.  We are on the hunt for not only papers and stickers... but antique-y look buttons and pleated ribbons, vintage look lace, bling, layered flowers and poinsettias.  But I think we have been super organized and we really do have most of the "must have" items done!  I am even hopeful I might get to actually sneak in a make and take or two!!   Super excited about that, since we hardly ever have time to do the make and takes ourselves--we generally send out a few of the girls to do them and report back.

Anyway I thought you might want to see a couple more photos from the show.  I did not get the best shots at the Basic Grey booth so I will go back tomorrow to (hopefully) take some better photos.   In the meantime, enjoy these layouts from Bella Blvd! 





Stephanie has done it again!  I especially loved One Fall Day, Midterm and Hello Beautiful. 

More in a bit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment