Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Flowery Goodness

I've been off track here for a few days; deadlines, projects, huge rummage sale at the store, and new grandbaby are my excuses. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  tee-heee  Now I still have deadlines and projects to complete, but I am coming back down to earth after the arrival of Isabella.  And I did get rid of a bunch of stuff at the rummage sale, but I've found sooo much more that I can clear out.  Ah well, there will be another rummage sale this next September and this time I will be better prepared! 

On to other goodies.  We have received our Prima order at the store.  Now there are some goodies.  I don't care what your taste is, Prima has a flower collection that will blow you away.  So many pretty things.  For myself I picked out some pretty pastel and pink blooms (can you guess where this is heading?!).  I have to get some photos printed and put together some baby layouts.  But in the meantime I pulled this card off the Prima site and am posting it here, just to make you drool. 



This is NOT MY CARD.  The artist is Sharon Laakkonen and she does some awesome things with Prima products.  Please take moment or two and check out the Prima blog for Sharon's work as well as as all kinds of inspiration.  You can get to it through my blog at the right under Places to Visit.  Loads of flowery goodness to see there.

No comments:

Post a Comment