Monday, February 1, 2010

Lots to look foward to

I get so excited when we begin to receive the new designs in from CHA orders.  Although our first shipment of "new" designs wasn't ordered from CHA, it was done well beforehand by ordering blind sample packs of all three stamp types from Hero Arts.  We recently received samplers of clear acrylics,



clings, and wood stamps from Hero Arts,  Woo-hoooooo!   Now, there are only two each of selected items in this shipment, so there are some that are already not in stock. But, we will be ordering more this week when our rep comes in.  That means more of some of the stamps that have come in and already flown off the shelf and some stamps that were not included in the initial shipment will soon be here. 

It will be fun to start making up samples from all the new papers, stamps and embellishments that will be rolling in. 

I am a list person.  I make grocery lists, menu lists, financial lists, wish lists, gift lists, and to-do lists.  Many, many to-do lists.  On my to-do list for today is to: 
  • update my checkbook and reconcile
  • run up to the bank and to town hall
  • pay a bill or two
  • cut the papers for my daughter's shower invites
  • make a pot of homemade beef barley soup
  • get back to the sorting and organzing in my studio
  • teach the last Valentine card class tonight (prepped and cut for this yesterday)
Now, what I really WANT to do today is stay in my jammies and  make some more cards from scraps and a page or two using some of the samples of new papers.  sigh 

On my longer range to-do list:
  • card samples for Use It Up class
  • make Formula Page samples for Feb, Mar and April (and write up instruction sheets)
  • write up instructions for Card Marathon cards
  • card samples for the Nature Cards class
  • get the Scrapathon pages designed and written up
  • re-arrange studio desks in my tiny room
  • sort, mark and price items for stamper and scrapper rummage sale 
  • figure out when I can sneak a long weekend in to get out to visit my folks 
  • make some pages and cards just for me, just cuz
  • research a new printer
Lots to do, lots to look forward to.

2 comments:

  1. I too am a major list maker.
    Helps keep me on track, my family just giggles.

    I love that your list is full of creativeness.
    That is my goal everyday to put on my jammie pants and create all day. It never happens though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a list person too. I make lists for my lists' lists. It's scary, really!

    ReplyDelete