Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sneak Peeks

Wow, multiple posts in one day.  But I feel as though I have to post just a couple of peeks of some upcoming classes at my very favorite SB store, Legacy Scrapbooks!

If there is anyone following my blog (sometimes I wonder if there is anyone out there reading this as I refuse to pay for indexing my blog with the big search engine sites)--if you are following this, then you already know about my formula pages class and about Legacy's twice yearly Scrapathon.  Well, Power Pages is an event that is meant to encompass a bit of both of those events.

We will be making 8 pages in one afternoon.  Each participant will receive a set of page kits with instructions and each page will have it's own "station" complete with any special tools or supplies to create the page.  The instructions are meant as a way for the participant to recreate the page whenever inspiration is needed to jump-start some scrapbooking creativity! 





Unlike the pages we supply as Make & Takes at the Scrapathon event(s), the pages we will make at the Power Pages event will be utilizing tools and techniques that would simply be too time consuming to incorporate in an event where we are trying to move as many folks through as we do at Scrapathon.














So here are three peeks of the pages we'll be making at the Power Pages event.  And just like all of our other events, there are always a few extra goodies that we supply.  Nope, I'm not telling what you'll be getting!

Power Pages is coming up fast, January 10, and there is limited seating available.





I will also be doing a bonus Valentine cards class.  It is not on the current class schedule, but there will be en email blast going out soon to let folks know the date(s) and time(s).



What I have in mind for everyone are cards for family, friends and kids alike.  Watch for more peeks in the coming days!

Next up....I think I have to make some creative resolutions.  Off to the studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment