Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Little Bit of Bella



I do so love the papers from Bella Blvd (can't wait for the new lines to arrive at Legacy!!!). Anyway, I just had to use them on one of the upcoming Formula Pages classes. These are older photos, but I never could seem to find the right combination of papers for them until I used these from Bella Blvd. (and one piece of LYB Travel line). Those papers, the large Accucut bracket die, and a few arrows punched with EK's arrow punch did it for me. The only other embellishment was a few ribbons (American Crafts and Creative Impressions) tied onto one of the brackets. Sometimes you just don't need a bunch of stickers and such.

This layout came together so nice and quick. Like I said the photos are old though, Jacob is 13 now and he was only 4 when these were taken. As you can tell, I do not scrap in chronological order. I tend to bounce all over the place and store my pages in a box until the box is full, then I put the pages into their appropriate albums.

Gosh, the photo of this page looks dark -- I have to get better at taking these kind of pictures. I turned the flash off so I wouldn't get the glare off the photos on the layout, but this seems a little dark. I'll try some other things in the future when I take photos at the store to get the lighting right. But for now--well you get the idea!!!

Will be back soon with a blog post about our fan-tab-u-lous Bus Tour. Hope all the ladies are having a super day at the participating stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment