Saturday, November 22, 2014

Favorite Layouts Continued

On with my blathering about some of my favorite layouts... 

Favorite #4 - a two pager




Again about the structure of the page itself... it's the simplicity of it, the linear placement of the photos, the colors that queue in with his little orange shirt, and all those fussy cut stars leading the eye across the page.  (and that happy little face...gets me every time) 


Favorite # 5 - a one page layout



This time it's the layers of paper that coordinate, but help detract from the garage background of the photo...the colors seem to help focus my eyes on my dancing-a-jig grandson.  small doses of embellishments tightly clustered, and the star paper clip clinging to the title (sticker).   

Favorite #6 - another two pager





Gotta say, I really like the fussy cut paper, the colors, and again the simplicity of the photo placement.  I truly am drawn to order and simplicity, much as I love all the quirky and fun embellishments that exist for us to play with...I keep being drawn back to simpler pages. 

all for now,

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment